Saturday, April 19, 2014

New name!

I decided to go from "lemon drop designs" to Love Laced Designs! It was hard to think up a name I truly loved and could see myself loving for years to come and I decided that Love Laced is the one! I've added new designs to the blog and etsy portion under "web work" and business card and announcement designs under "print work". Check it out! I just finished up with 2 clients just yesterday and I have one in line. Hurry and claim your spot and I will work with you to get your design done quickly and professionally.

Current steal: I'm offering High school seniors 10% off their announcement design! Email me to reserve your design spot: kah_andace@yahoo.com . If you'd like things to start even faster, check out the "request form" tab to get your design started!

No comments:

Post a Comment